Dogs Online is the Hamilton City Council website for dog registrations and updating dog owner and dog details. Register your dog online now with a credit card payment.
There is a 2.49% fee charged by the bank for making an online payment. This fee is set by the bank, not by Council.
All dogs over three months must be registered, and renewed each year by 15 July.
Dogs Online e-services include:
- Renewing annual dog registrations
- Registering new dogs
- Advising when dog has died
- Advising when dog is no longer in possession (eg. lost, stolen)
- Advising change of dog's address or ownership
- Advising change of dog ownership
- Advising changed owner contact or dog details
When it’s time to re-register your dog, we either will post out your invoice or you can then renew your annual dog registration online.
To renew your dog registration online you will need to enter two of the following details:
- Dog Owner No. (this is found on your annual renewal invoice)
- Dog Owner Date-of-birth (this is shown on the annual renewal invoice)
- Dog Tag No. (this will be the tag number for each registered dog/s you own)
If you own more than one dog, you can pay their registration fees at one time. Your tag or discs will be posted out to you within 10 working days of receipt of payment.
Renew your dog registration now
New Dog Registration
When you register your new dog online with us for the first time we will post out your tag or discs within 10 working days of receipt payment.
Register your new dog now
Change of Dog Owner or Dog Details
It is important for dog ownership details are kept up-to-date on our records. Dogs Online allows you to update or amend owner and dog details with us at any time.
Change your dog owner and dog details now
Making a Payment
Payment of dog fees online is by secure online debit card or credit card payment. After your payment transaction is completed you will be given a reference number. Please note, part payments cannot be accepted.
Pay online by credit card now
Page reviewed: 25 Jul 5:03am